Friday

Hi, Its us...Jason and Kevin

,
Hi, I'm Jason Hing, you can call me Jason. I'm currently taking English Language Studies or ELS in The National University of Malaysia (UKM). I lived in Subang 2, Shah Alam, Selangor, bet you guys don't know where on earth is this place. Actually I've shifted house for about three times. First I was born in Kuala Lumpur, then at the age 15, me and my family shifted our house to Subang 2. Subang 2 is kind of a rural area, which is not fully developed yet. Recently, this little rural area is starting to "grow". For me, I love music, rock, pop, jazz, oldies, country.......... But what I love most is jazz. During my free time, I'll just simply turn on my media player on my laptop and start listening to music. Besides, I love playing piano and guitar. Every time when I had a chance to sit on my bed, I'll just take my guitar and play. So...This is how I spend my free time. Being a Malaysian is surely good. Its because besides loving music, I love eating!! Malaysia have all sorts of food. Malay food, Indian food, Chinese food.............and more. I love nasi lemak, especially with its tasty sambal. I can have it for 3 meals a day and I won't fuss about eating the same food. So, basically this is just a simple introduction about me. Hope you guys enjoy reading our blog.




Hi all my name is Siva, you can me call Kevin, that's my nick name.Currently I am studying at National University Of Malaysia (UKM). Hmm,  basically I like to read books especially about politics, economics, magic/mystery novels and not to mention watching TV....I like to go for movies when I'm bored. I think that's about it because I really don't have much things to say so we hope you guys will enjoy reading our blog and please feel free to leave a comment..Have a great day guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment